When it comes to Marinade, the first thing that comes to our mind is Whiskey . However, there is still an avenue which is less explored as it should have been. We are talking about “Beer Marinade”. To be honest, It is a unique and distinctive.
What adds a uniqueness and flavor to it is the fact that not only does beer add a depth of flavor to your cooking, if you use it in a marinade – it also contains enzymes that break down the fiber in your meat, making it more tender. What makes the beer more tender is the fact that Beer contains alpha acids and tannins that help break down fibers in meat, thereby making it more tender.
When it comes to what is the best variety of beer when t comes to cooking, there is no match for Wheat Beer. I would refrain from suggesting any special brand. Any Wheat beer would do it for you.
Okay, Without further ado, Let’s start with the preparation of Beer Marinade.
Look no further for the best Steak Marinade made with Beer for the absolute delight of Veggies, Meat and Chicken Lovers
Nothing much is changing here in terms of preparation compared to a Whiskey Marinade barring a few things.
5 Ingredients Beer Marinade
- You really need a strong stout beer with a good amount`of thickness. My pick would be Guinness extra stout. 1/2 Cup Beer
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- ¼ cup vinegar
- 1/4 Cup garlic
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Chicken, Meat , Mushroom whichever preferred
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Mix all the ingredients and put in in a food bag
- Refrigerate overnight (4-6 hours)
- Pour additional Paprica, pepper , salt after taking out the chicken and cook on grill
Have a feast. Bon Appetit.
You can also check the Whiskey Marinade recipe here: https://buyonlinebeer.com/whiskey-marinade/